Croeso i Dosbarth Dolphin!
Welcome to Class Dolphin!
Croeso i dudalen Dolffin! Welcome to Dolphins' Page!
Mrs Reardon is feeling very happy to have her class this year and is also joined by Mrs Morley. Please come and see us if we can help to answer any queries or concerns.
Visit us for weekly updates of our learning and news on our Twitter page.
Gwybodaeth Bwysig! Important Information! September 2020
* Please remember to use our online reading Bug club. Reading at home every day can make a massive difference! If you need a reminder of your password please ask.
* Please login to Seesaw Families to find out important information about our class.
* All children have access to Seesaw, you can see all of the lovely things that your child is doing in class and will also find their new homework every Friday.
* P.E day for Dolphins is a Monday, remember to wear your PE school tshirt.
* Please remember to label all of your children's belongings in school.
Dysgu'r wythnos yma... Learning this week...
This term we will be learning about 2D shapes and talking about their properties.
Please help your child to practice writing their numbers all the way up to 50 and then up to 100. We are trying to focus upon writing numbers the correct way around.
We will be adding numbers together up to 20/50/100, and learning to take away numbers within 20/50/100.
We will be looking for patterns in shape, colour and number this term.
We will be using our targets in our writing and learning to sound out our words in our written work. We will also be learning to use a capital letter and a fullstop in our writing. We will be learning to edit our work with a special purple pen.
Please help your child to write at home, ideas can include shopping lists, stories and writing cards to people.
We will be working very hard on reading and spelling our high frequency words. Please help your child to practice daily. All children have new books on Bug Club and will be sent home the login details, please ask if you need any help with Bug Club.
Our topic this term is Real life Heroes!
Pupils will learn and develop a range of skills within this context including how to write lists, descriptions, and stories about heroes. We will be looking at Heroes who help us including Doctors, Vets, Police and Firefighters.
Thank so much for visiting our Class page. We are excited to share this year with you and are always here for you and your children.