“Thinking and Learning today to help us all tomorrow”
The Governors Vision for Trelai Primary School is to provide an excellent education for the community it serves.
We aim to aspire and encourage every child to develop their ambitions for the future and to develop knowledge and skills to fulfil their potential.
Our School Aims
- To provide a stable, caring, happy and inclusive environment in which children are stimulated to work and play together.
- To ensure that children are involved in the life of the School and Community in which they live.
- To develop children’s awareness of the need to behave in a socially acceptable way in a variety of contexts.
- To foster a respect for religious and moral values, tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life.
- To help pupils develop inquiring minds, the ability to question, to argue rationally, to apply themselves to tasks and skills they are given and those which they construct themselves.
- To help pupils acquire knowledge and skills including ICT relevant to adult life and employment in a fast changing world.
- To help pupils acquire and use acceptable skills through the delivery of the National Curriculum.
- To help pupils appreciate human achievements and aspirations.
- To provide a caring and supportive working environment for all staff in which each person’s full potential is developed.
- To encourage parents and governors to take an active part in the school.
- To have high expectations of all pupils.